- I didn't create the majority of the characters within this
story, they belong to their respective authors!
- C&C always welcome!
- Ranma Zero
- Chapter 4
- Old enemies
- "Wait a minute
what are you talking about??" Ranma asked
in a confused tone confused. However he was sure of one
*if this guy wants a fight, he sure as hell is going
to get one!*
- "Because you ran out on our man to man duel all those years
..", Ryouga began.
- "Hey I waited three days if I remember right!", Ranma said
while scratching his head.
- "WELL YOU COULD HAVE WAITED A DAY LONGER!", he screamed in
- "But Ryouga the place of the fight was behind your own
- *This guy can't even get to the back of his house in three
days??* Nabiki thought non believing.
- Akane likewise had similar thoughts, although she was eager to
see Ranma fight as she wanted to know just how good he really
- "ENOUGH!!! Because I followed you when you ran away I ended
up in China!"
- "You followed me all the way to China?!".
- "I didn't say that, I just said I ended up there!" Ryouga
said with a snarl.
- Most people present bigsweated as they realised the meaning of
the boy's words.
- "There I ended up at a place called Jusenkyo", Ryouga
- "The valley of cursed springs, I think my father took me
there", Ranma said thoughtfully.
- "Well anyway, while I was there I was suddenly knocked from
behind and soon found myself under the waters of one of the
- "And now you've got a curse just like Ranma's father does!",
- "It's only a curse sometimes
.", Ryouga commented
thoughtfully turning to the second Tendo daughter
- "But today it shall help me defeat you Ranma!".
- With that said Ryouga emptied the contents of his flask over
- The transformation was interesting to say the least, Ryouga's
body practically exploded outwards easily doubling in size. His
skin turned a dark shade of purple black, bat like wings spouted
fourth from his back, while his fingers seemed to grow longer and
sharper. Ryouga's face seemed to morph his eyes narrowing, nose
extending until it became flat at the tip.
- Ryouga looked up from his now kneeling position, almost all
who were present were shocked once more, the lost boy's teeth
seemed longer and sharper now, but the most startling change were
his eyes, his black pupils now seemed to be surrounded by a deep
Ryouga spoke slowly, within his mind he knew he was taking a risk
in transforming as with his increased abilities came one flaw,
lack of control.
- Ranma raised a curious eye brow at this now transformed foe,
he basically looked like some huge demon pig, although the ears
were pointing straight upwards and there was some hair on it's
- *And I thought I left all this weirdness behind
- On many occasions throughout China, when Ryouga got wet and
transformed he would sometimes lose control going into a berserker
rage. Fortunately so far no innocent people had been harmed, but
today the risk would be worth it as now for once and for all he
would have his revenge!
- Ranma sensed the increase in power of his opponent,
- *Great not only is it some kinda monster, it's pretty strong
- "Nabiki; Akane get out of here I'll handle him", Ranma
ordered, all other spectators had left after seeing Ryouga
- "HEY I can take care of myself", Akane replied anger ever
present in her voice.
- "I wouldn't miss this if you paid me Saotome", Nabiki
retorted although she was retreating to a reasonable
- "Look I don't want to argue with
- "LOOK OUT!!!!!".
- Unfortunately Nabiki's warning came too late, Ranma was taken
by surprise by the speed and strength of such an attack from
something so large.
- Ranma had managed to ward of the strike aimed at his chest,
however looking down he saw four deep gashes along his left
.he's pretty fast*
", Ryouga had seen an opening and attacked.
One part of him said it was not an honourable thing to do,
another part of him just wanted to destroy, already he could feel
himself beginning to go into berserk mode.
- Akane had yelped in surprise and horror as she saw blood
dripping from Ranma's arm, which was also dripping from the
transformed boy's fingers.
- "So you want to play it that way huh??", Ranma remarked
shrugging of the pain of the attack, he'd had worse after all, as
he studied his opponent more carefully he still thought it was
surprising that something that large could have moved so fast, but
now that he was prepared he would not let himself be caught of
guard like that again.
- Powering up, a white aura exploded around Ranma momentarily
amazing all those present
- Ryouga was slightly surprised by the power of Ranma's aura.
.*, he thought with satisfaction. *At least
I will get is a decent workout*.
- As if a whistle had been blown the pair charged each other
clashing in mid air.
- Ranma allowed extra room when dodging the lost boy's strikes,
as the air pressure alone from the strikes seemed to be able to do
damage, it soon became apparent that he had to put more effort
into the fight if he was to win.
- Ryouga relentlessly attacked taking full advantage of his
inhuman form's speed; strength and reach, but was becoming
frustrated that the battle had not already ended.
- *Curse you Ranma*, he thought as he intensified his
- "BONGGGG", was the sound made when a steel titanium depleted
uranium bonbari impacted with the back of Ryouga's head.
- Rubbing the spot of impact on the back of his head Ryouga
turned in annoyance to the assailant.
- Had he not been in his cursed form he would have out cold by
now, as the obviously Chinese girl before him wore only a very
short one-piece dress.
- "You evil monster no hurt husband!", the purple haired Amazon
said with anger.
- "Shampoo! what are you doing here?", Ranma asked in a
- "Shampoo making deliveries when heard monster talk bad about
husband so come to help!", She said all in a single breath.
u.. coward hiding
behind a girl",
Ryouga growled becoming even more angry if it were possible.
- "What are you babbling about now??????", Ranma shouted back in
- "This gets more interesting all the time", Nabiki commented
to a still stunned Akane.
- "Enough talking, we fight NOW", Ryouga snarled charging
- Ranma of course merely dodged, wanting to wear his opponent
- The anger was overwhelming and intoxicating, with his years
long pledge on the verge of success he would not fail, than
finally he lost himself.
Ryouga cried, an intense purple aura exploded around him, just
before he leapt at Ranma once more.
- Ranma noted that the lost boy's attacks were now coming faster
and harder than before.
- Nabiki observed the battle from a safe distance beside Akane,
although at first the battle seemed in Ranma's favour for some
reason he seemed to be losing now, even with the help of the
..", Ranma grunted as a blow struck somehow
managing to get past his defences.
- *What's happening to me I should be able to dodge those
easily!* he thought strangely, looking at his opponent he could
not sense any increase in his power since his first
transformation, although Ryouga was very fast, he had seen those
attacks coming but had been unable to respond.
- *Whoa since when could Ryouga move so fast*, he thought to
himself as the creature seemed to split and become two.
- His thoughts were interrupted yet again as another blow
connected sending him into a nearby concrete wall.
- Nabiki was already hurrying to his position, while Akane
deciding enough was enough began to help the Amazon double team
.", Ranma groaned as he attempted to shake away
the spinning stars which circled his head.
- Nabiki carefully helped him up,
- "Are you all right Ranma??".
.I don't know
.", He replied after a moment.
- Turning to the fight he was surprised that Akane and Shampoo
were still standing, but than noticed that Ryouga was not
attempting to kill them, merely fend off their attacks.
- Ranma felt himself becoming weaker, forcing him to drop to his
- Nabiki watched in concern, even though he was Kasumi's
fiancée she had to look out for him if only for Kasumi
.Your arm!", Nabiki indicated to the three gashes
which were now all black.
.", he stated as everything became
obvious now. *so that's why I'm losing my strength*, he thought,
the poison might not be deadly but at the very least it was
slowing down his reactions and draining his strength.
- Looking back at the fight he noticed that both Shampoo and
Akane were on the brink of exhaustion, Ryouga was merely shrugging
off their attacks as he turned to face him.
- He was tempted to transform but it was likely that in his
weakened state, he probably would not have been able to
.get out of here
- "Oh no you don't Saotome, you think Kasumi would let me live
this down if I just left you here!", Nabiki replied.
.Heh don't worry I'm not going to do anything
.but I do need you to be out of the way".
- He said with a confident smile.
.All right but be careful",
- It was the confidence in his eyes that convinced her that he
was not going to do anything stupid.
- Ranma nodded then turned back to Ryouga's inhuman form, which
now slowly stalked towards him.
- Ryouga stalked slowly towards his prey each footstep creating
cracks in the concrete pavement, it had taken nearly all his
control not to rip the two attacking girls apart, but now that
they were too tired for their attacks to effect him so he ignored
them. After all he was only after Ranma, hurting innocent people
was not something he would do.
.", Ranma slowly pulled himself back up on his
feet, charging up with what remaining strength he had, a white
aura again exploding around him.
- Ryouga snarled, raised an arm.
- "INFERNO BEAM".
- A long stream of bright yellow fire shot forth from the
creature's palm, engulfing Ranma's form.
- After moment he stopped, Ryouga was surprised that his nemesis
was still standing.
- Ranma gasped, he was on the brink of exhaustion if his aura
had not protected him, he would have been fried to a crisp
- *I can't get close to him so I'm going to have to use my ki
.*, a spell of dizziness struck him as he felt
himself becoming weaker as time went on.
- Ryouga stopped in his tracks, he could sense Ranma building up
his ki, he likewise did the same preparing for a sudden
- Both Shampoo and Akane backed off from the area, both helping
the other despite their rivalry. Even though Shampoo was nowhere
near as good a fighter as her Airen she could sense the build up
of power in the two.
- Akane like wise could sense something about to happen.
- Focusing what little strength he had left, Ranma raised his
right palm supported with his left.
- Ryouga was no fool, realising the potential attack decided to
close the distance as fast as he could.
- "BIG BANG ATTACKKKKKKKK!!!", Ranma's aura disappearing as a
blue basketball sized ki sphere shot forth from his hand.
- Unfortunately for Ryouga the sphere of ki energy seemed to
home in on him, so caught the brunt of the blast right in the
- Due to the angle, Ryouga was sent sailing over Nerima.
- In a way Ranma was glad due to his weaken state, as he would
never had used such a dangerous attack had he been at full
strength, those were his last thoughts before darkness overcame
- All three girls after finally noting the devastation to the
surrounding area, practically everywhere there were cracks in the
walls of buildings, holes littered the pavement and fences and
trees were practically ripped apart.
- Noting Ranma's now unconscious form, all three rushed to his
- Nabiki was the first to reach him having been the closest in
the first place, turning him over she noted that he still had
black hair, *I could have sworn I saw his hair turn yellow for a
moment* but quickly placed that thought in the back of her mind,
*probably just the stress*.
- "Help me take him to great grandmother, she great
- "I think we should take him to doctor Tofu's office, it's
closer", Nabiki said.
- "Okay but hurry", the Chinese girl added.
- Akane was silent as to her what she had witnessed in the past
few moments had seemed impossible to believe, from transforming
humans to energy blasts.
- Tofu's clinic
- "Doctor Tofu please come quickly", Akane shouted out as they
entered the clinic.
- The tall pigtailed, glasses wearing doctor entered with a
concerned look on his face.
- "What's the
..oh you'd better put him over there", he
said noticing the slumped form of some boy practically surrounded
by the three girls.
- After the three placed Ranma's form on the examination table,
they stepped back to allow the doctor room to work.
- In their minds they could not help but notice that Ranma's
body seemed even better to look at from this position. Their
stares lingered as the doctor removed Ranma's shirt to examine the
..some deep cuts here, and several large bruises,
mainly on the back and chest", Doctor Tofu said after poking and
prodding Ranma in several places.
- "Will he be okay?", Shampoo questioned in a concerned
the injuries are minor, it's more his lack of ki I'm
- "What do you mean 'lack of ki"? Nabiki asked curiously.
- "Ki is basically what sustains our bodies, without
", He allowed the sentence to trail off.
- "So where is it??", Akane queried as she tried to stoop from
staring at the doctor for too long.
- "Well to be honest, I don't know
..but given enough time
his body should replenish it supply".
- At that moment Ranma began to stir.
.what hit me??", he commented while bringing a
hand up to his head.
- "Your old friend Ryouga was it????", Nabiki said.
- "Oh yeah
.damn that stuff must have been pretty
- "What 'stuff' are you referring to??". Doctor Tofu
- "Ryouga, that's the guy I was fighting, he got me with some
kind of poison".
..interesting". The doctor commented as he examined
Ranma with greater interest.
- "Well Ranma, as far as I can tell
I don't think you
are poisoned, whatever it was it's gone now".
- Tofu said as he took some equipment and went into the next
- "So how are you feeling Ranma??". Nabiki asked.
- "I'll be fine, just give me a moment".
- "Airen rest now, defeated very strong opponent".
- "<Sham-pu it's all right to speak in Chinese if it would be
easier for you>".
- "No worry Airen, Shampoo need practice anyway". The amazon
replied happily in Japanese.
- "By the way Ranma, what was that final attack you used to
finish Ryouga off??". Akane asked, joining in the conversation
now that the good doctor had left the room.
- "Yes Airen what was that?? Never seen such strong
- "Oh that
.that was just some special attack I
..some people I met in my travels".
- He hesitated still reluctant to talk about his past as it
brought up bad memories.
- The girls were stopped from further questions when Kasumi
- "Oh my
- She immediately hurried to Ranma's bedside.
- "What ever happened to you Ranma??". The eldest Tendo
daughter asked in a concerned tone as she noticed his ripped up
clothing with bloodstains.
I just met up with an old friend, nothing serious".
He answered with a smile.
wh..y hello Kasu
mi what are you doing here??",
doctor tofu asked as he re-entered the room.
- "Oh hello doctor, how are you?".
- Kasumi asked as she turned to face the man.
heh.. I'm err.. fine aren't I Betty-chan",
- Tofu said as he began to pet a display skeleton nearby.
- Ranma thought raising an eyebrow but said nothing, after all
he had seen stranger things.
- "How is Ranma by the way doctor?".
he's fine Kasumi, just plenty of rest
plenty of rest". The doctor replied still nervously.
- "Will he be able to come home tonight?". Nabiki
he should be fine, just remember plenty of
rest young man".
- Ranma immediately tried to get up but soon found that he had
not the strength to move much.
- "Ranma be careful, Shampoo help you now".
- "That's all right Shampoo, he'll be fine I can help him back
to the dojo".
- Kasumi said in her usual polite tone as she got to Ranma
before the Amazon.
ok Shampoo does have to go now". The Amazon said
looking at the time and thinking of the deliveries she had yet to
- "Thanks for helping out".
- "No problem Airen, is duty of wife, please visit cat
café any time!". She said happily before quickly exiting
- Ranma nodded.
- "Anyway thanks doc, I've best be going now".
- He said turning to the doctor as he slowly but steadily got to
- "Remember lots of rest".
- The doctor practically ordered, his nervousness temporarily
displaced by his professionalism.
- "Sure and thanks again".
- He said as he left with the rest of the Tendo girls.
- Just as Ranma stepped clear of the clinic, a wave of dizziness
.I feel like I've just gone twenty rounds with
Vegita*, he thought as he brought his hand up to his head.
- "You shouldn't push yourself Ranma-kun". Kasumi gently voice
- Ranma unconsciously accepted the support Kasumi offered as she
placed his arm around her shoulders.
- "I've had worse Kasumi-chan
- "Let's hurry back to the dojo where Ranma can rest".
- "Yes your right Nabiki, Ranma does need to rest". Kasumi
replied as she hastened her pace.
- Nabiki to followed, helping to support Ranma from the other
- Akane stood for a moment staring alternatively at the clinic
and at the departing figure of Ranma and her sister, than quickly
went to catch up.
- Up on the second floor of the clinic, the figure of the good
doctor disappeared back into the shadows after watching the four
disappear around the corner of the street.
- Somewhere outside of Nerima.
- At the centre of a newly formed crater, the rubble began to
shift and move, suddenly a burst of bright yellow light exploded
outwards destroying the concrete.
- The familiar form of Ryouga Hibiki in human form slowly got
up, steam evaporating from his clothes.
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!".
- The lost boy cried letting loose a ki blast into the sky, than
promptly fell down unconscious from exhaustion.
- That evening after another wonderful and large dinner, Cologne
and Shampoo had popped round to see how well Ranma was doing
despite the protests of most present.
- After they had left Ranma decided to have an early night after
taking care of his father who kept ranting on about the way of a
true martial artist is through pain and suffering.
- Akane stood at the centre of the dojo, sweat pouring of her
forehead as she failed again.
what was that move!!!". She cried
out in frustration and anger.
- "Perhaps sis you should ask Ranma to teach you that move when
he's well enough".
..Nabiki when did you arrive". Akane practically
yelped in surprise.
- "Just now". The middle Tendo daughter lied having already
hidden her camera in the corridor.
.I don't need that perverts help! I can learn it
- "Fine waste your time than".
- "And just what do you mean by that, I'm a martial artist
- "Akane, Akane
.". Nabiki began with a sigh.
- "From what I've seen your nowhere near him in terms of skill
or anything to do with martial arts".
- She continued.
- "Thanks sis you're so kind".
- Akane replied sarcastically.
- "Just telling you how it is little sister". *It's about time
you opened your eyes*.
- With that said Nabiki left the dojo and her sister who was
still staring at her position.
- Later that same night!
- Ranma sat up suddenly having awoken from a nightmare. *That
- Looking around he noted that the room was empty besides one
occupant, however telling from the figure it was not his
- He was saved from further questioning thoughts as the figure
- "Are you ok Ranma?".
- Ranma relaxed visibly, although would still be unnerved that
he would only sense her presence if he saw her.
I'm fine Kausmi, just a dream".
- "Oh my, you're sweating".
- She said in a concerned tone while removing a cloth from her
pocket and began to gently wipe his forehead. She tried to ignore
the fact that he was half-naked and had a very well built
- "It's quite all right Ranma-kun".
- "Say what time is it anyway", he questioned as he noted that
it was not dawn as the moon shone brightly in the night.
- "It's around 1 o'clock now". She said looking at her
- "huh it's that late, what are you still doing up than?".
just wanted to make sure you were ok". Kasumi
stopped and answered slowly, looking for the right words.
- "You really shouldn't worry that much about me, you should
worry more about yourself".
- Ranma mentally slapped himself when he realised how what he
had just said might have sounded.
- "I'm sorry Kasumi-chan, I didn't mean it the way it might have
- "It's all right Ranma I understand, but I was worried about
you". She said the last part quietly as she moved closer giving
him a friendly hug.
- " You shouldn't because basically I've taken worse beatings
than this before and I always pull through!". Ranma continued
automatically accepting the hug.
- "And besides I always see that you're the earliest person to
get up, so you must get some sleep".
- "And I know you
", Ranma stopped in mid sentence as
he noticed that Kasumi's eyes were closed and her breathing was
slow and steady.
- *She's fallen asleep, she must have been exhausted
part of his mind told him to wake her so she could return to her
own bedroom, however he just couldn't find to heart as he noticed
just how beautiful and peaceful Kasumi seemed.
- Deciding that waking her was not an option, he attempted to
remove her arms, which were presently wrapped around his body.
.she's pretty strong*, he thought as he was
unsuccessful and did not want to used any greater strength which
would risk injury.
- "What should I do now", Ranma said quietly to no one in
- Seeing there was no way out, he looked once more at the
tranquil of the eldest Tendo daughter.
- "Goodnight Kasumi".
- With that he gently lied back placing a blanket to cover her
and attempted to get some sleep, suffice to say that even though
he was quite tired he did not get much sleep that night.
- He did not notice the small smile that seemed to spread across
the eldest Tendo daughters' face.
- The following morning Ranma awoke to the sunlight shining
brightly in his face, looking around he was quite surprised to
find that he was alone in his room and there were no signs of
anyone having entered.
- *Was it all a dream???*
- Smelling the air his nostrils quickly caught the scent of
- Ranma was dressed in the next ten seconds and already down the
- The pigtailed martial artist's was surprised to find that no
one was around, and the only signs of life were from the
- "Why good morning Ranma, you are up early today how are you
- Kasumi said as she placed some more carrots in a pot.
- "Good morning Kasumi, I feel much better than I was
- He replied automatically flexing his arms.
- "Breakfast won't be ready for another half an hour".
- "That's ok, do you need any help?".
- Looking around Kasumi momentarily frowned but than her ever
present smile reappeared.
- "No it's all right, everything's fine".
- "Ok, I'll just go for a quick workout".
- Ranma exited the kitchen and made his way to the dojo,
*Perhaps last night really was a dream after all
thought with slight disappointment.
- Kasumi returned to her cooking, slightly disappointed that
Ranma had not mentioned anything about the previous night.
- *Perhaps he forgot*, she tried to convince herself.
- It was unusually quiet during breakfast, even mister Saotome
was silent but that was mainly due to a bandage which somehow
covered his entire face.
- Nabiki was the first to speak.
- "So Ranma how was your night?".
- Ranma stopped his munching, looked curiously at the middle
- "It was fine".
- "Oh really so tell us what did you and Kasumi do all night?".
There were slight traces of jealously within the second Tendo
daughter's voice, although this was un-noticed by all those
present as they were too preoccupied contemplating what they had
- All faces turned to stare at him, except Kasumi's who now
seemed to find the table extremely interesting.
- Ranma gulped, *I guess it wasn't a dream than*.
boy is it true???", Genma asked having written the
question on a sign.
- "I knew he was a pervert
..!!", Akane began to growl as
she looked around for a suitable heavy blunt object to throw.
- "Well son is it true?", mister Tendo finally asked.
", he hesitated looking at Kasumi who
simply looked back, her face was extremely red.
", Ranma finally whispered.
- "OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!", Soun Tendo shouted as he grabbed his
old friend and the two began to dance around the room.
- "So sis what did the two of you do?", Nabiki questioned.
- "Nothing happened Nabiki". Ranma answered quickly.
", Ranma's reply was cut short when he was forced to
dodge a dumb-bell aimed at his head by one furious Akane
- "Really Nabiki, nothing happened between Ranma and myself".
- "than why is it you didn't leave his room until this
- Ranma watched the conversation attempting to remember the
previous night's events more clearly, all the while catching and
- "My my what have we here??". A small figure spoke from the
entrance of the room.
- Everyone slowly turned to face the newcomer who had invaded
their home. Standing there smoking a small pipe was an old man
around three feet tall dressed all in black.
- Ranma was preparing himself as he noted that this person,
although small was a very skilled martial artists.
- *how did he get so near without me sensing him??*, Ranma
thought to himself.
MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!", both Genma and Soun cried out as
they rushed in front of the small figure and began
- "Dad??? Is there something we should know??", Nabiki
- "Father why are you
???", Ranma allowed his
question to hang.
- "Oh my, another guest
- Akane was the only one present who was at a loss for
- "Master w
.we thought you were
- "ho ho you boys thought that locking me in a cave for ten
years with a couple of pounds of dynamite would even hurt me",
the old man said with a smirk.
it was all a mistake
..", both men began
", the old man began as he turned away
from his students.
- Both Genma and Soun looked at each other, with a nod they both
attacked as one intent on using the element of surprise.
- The old man merely turned around and using a finger from each
hand, threw both men into a wall.
you boy's have been slacking".
- "Well not to worry boys, I'm a kind old man so I didn't come
here looking for revenge".
- By now both Soun and Genma had managed to remove themselves
from the wall, both immediately rushed up to the dwarfish man and
began to grovel.
- Turning to the girls and Ranma, he studied them for a moment
- "Oh allow me to introduce myself ladies, I am Happosai
grandmaster of the anything goes style of martial arts". As he
said this he began to look over each of the girls more closely,
drool forming on around his lips.
- "You think that that person is really dad's sensei?", Akane
whispered to Nabiki sounding dubious
- "Well telling from the way they are acting, I'd say it's a
pretty good guess that he is".
- Ranma continued to study at the little old man who seemed to
remind him of one of Goku's old senseis.
- Kasumi merely stood next to Ranma thinking,
- *My what a strange old man*.
- "I'm here to train an heir!". The old man continued turning
back to his disciples.
.wait for me Soun!", Genma cried as his friend was
already out the door, backpack in hand.
- "Now where do you think you boys are going?".
- In a mere blink Happosai was in front of the pair.
..were just going pout to
- "Yes that's it celebrate!", Genma added.
- Happosai seemed to think for a moment,
- "Well ok, my return should be celebrated! Take as long as you
like", the last part was but a whisper but Soun shudder as he
noticed the master gaze on his daughters.
- "Genma my old friend I hav
.have to stay!".
- "Are you mad, you know what the master will do to us, let us
get away now while we still can!".
- "ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!! You know what he will do to my
- "Calm down, don't worry my boy will protect them".
- "Well Ranma is skilled and perhaps this would be an
opportunity to bring them closer together".
- Soun said thoughtfully.
- "Yes yes Soun, I can see our dream being fulfilled now".
- Genma sighed heavily as he imagined Ranma somehow defeating
the master while heroically saving one of the Tendo daughters,
that one moment of closeness would cause them to fall in love
- "Come than old friend". Soun relented after having similar
thoughts as his old friend.
- Happosai watched the pair leave, than turned back to the three
girls. He paid no heed to the pigtailed boy who was eyeing him as
he sensed no aura above that of an average human.
- "Ah so you three lovely girls are Soun's daughters'".
- Kasumi; Nabiki and Akane introduced themselves.
- "And I'm Genma's son". Ranma added.
Genma's boy huh, guess you didn't learn much from him
- "You could say that". Ranma replied.
- "Well now that we all know each other
ALLOW ME TO
REST ON YOUR BOSSUM!!".
- Happosai cried with glee as he aimed himself for the chest of
the nearest girl, who happened to be Kasumi.
- Before even Akane could cry a warning, the ancient perverts
body was engulfed in yellow flames and propelled into the garden
- Happosai had a wide-eyed look of surprise on his face as he
fell to the ground.
- Looking around Akane and Nabiki saw Ranma standing in front of
their sister, his fist outstretched in the direction where the
pervert had been thrown.
- "Touch her and I'll kill you", Ranma stated simply, a very
serious look on his face.
- All three Tendo girls were taken back by the seriousness of
ty good boy, got me by
- *This guy is definitely not Human, I give him a punch that
would hurt Goku!*,
- "I've got a few more surprises yet".
- Happosai seemed to now be sizing Ranma up, taking him more
- *The boy's aura is practically invisible, my Genma what have
you been teaching him*.
- Although Happosai was never one to obey the rules, he knew
when to fight and when to back down, in this case he chose the
latter. *Perhaps another time*.
- "No need to worry boy, I was just urrr.. testing you to see
what you had learned from that old fool Genma".
- All present were not fooled by the ancient pervert's
- "Anyway since I'm going to be staying here a while, I better
get stocked up!".
- With that the ancient master leapt onto the roof, a few more
roof hops and he was gone.
- "WAIT A MINUTE WHO SAID YOU WERE STAYING HERE!",
- Akane shouted to the air.
- "I think our troubles just got worse".
- The middle Tendo daughter commented.
- Kasumi noticed that Ranma had not moved, reaching a hand out
she placed it on his shoulder to gain his attention.
- She noticed that he was quite tense but seemed to relax after
- Ranma was still sensing the departure of the pervert but was
- *He's somehow hiding his aura
- Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he relaxed already knowing who
- "Ranma you're going to be late for school".
- "huh??", looking at the clock Ranma; Nabiki and Akane realised
- Nabiki and Akane had already rushed off, however Ranma was
reluctant to leave especially since the ancient man said he would
- Kasumi merely gave a simply smile and a nod.
- Ranma returned the gesture, than left.
- *That old man better not do anything while I'm
- Chine (somewhere)
- 200 feet above the ground there was a brief flash of light,
than a small yellow one man ship appeared seemingly from
- "Computer status?", the figure within the capsule asked.
- "Co-ordinates un-confirmed, navigational logs damaged; system
status at 60%; main power is failing, estimated time to exhaustion
is 72.3 hours".
.I knew I should have checked the fuel injector
rods for damage".
- "Computer is there enough power for another transport?".
negative, minimum transport would
require main power at 80%".
.computer where am I?",
regional area structure is consistent for
China in the late 20th century".
- The figure open the cockpit and stepped out, what was
surprised that instead of plummeting to their death as a normal
person would have, the figure seemed to float there.
- The figure was obviously a young man, he had long silver hair
done in curtains that reached his shoulders, turning partly it is
seen that there are several large scars down the right part of his
- "Computer shut down all system and enter sleep mode, voice
..shut down complete, auto-activating compact
- In a puff of yellow smoke the vehicle disappeared to be
replaced by a finger sized capsule.
- Pocketing this, he looked around for a moment than flew
towards the nearest town.
- The Jusenkyo guide who had been enjoying a view from a cliff
merely shrugged his shoulders at the unusual site, after all he
had seen weirder things.
- (to be continued).
- End of chapter 4
- C&C always welcome,